What are Cookies?
• Cookies are pieces of information placed on a browser’s computer, mobile phone, or tablets, as they browse a website.
• These cookies remember the customers and make it much easier for them to shop online.
• Cookies help retailers tailor-fit their website to display products and services that fit their customer base.
• Cookies collect information regarding a customer’s browsing behavior and purchase history.
• Information collected includes how a customer arrived to the website, which pages they viewed, and what items they put in their shopping cart and purchase.
• Cookies are not used to record personal information, such as customers’ name, address, and payment information.
Can Users Disable Cookies?
• Yes, absolutely, customers have the ability to disable cookies by adjusting user settings on their browsers.
• Please note that if cookies are disabled, it is possible that the website may not fully function at 100% and might cause issues with the purchasing.