Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Danahm Handmade Jewelry (used as Danahm), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
• At Danahm, protection of your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
• During your visit, any data you submit to our website or that gathered by a “cookie”, is used precisely by Danahm to preserve a record of your purchases and for marketing and promotional purposes.
• All personal information submitted through our website is strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, handover, or trade your data to any unauthorized third party.
• When you register at our website, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
• Danahm stores small pieces of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
• This is a usual practice for all online businesses, and it aids Danahm in providing the best online shopping experience to all our customers.
• Danahm can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers when cookies are enabled. By browsing Danahm, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computers and mobile devices.
• Customers have the ability to disable cookies if they want, from their browser settings.
Shipments, Duties, Customs & Taxes
• All items purchased from Danahm are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
• This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the shipping carrier.
• The use of the Danahm site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
• Danahm offers international shipping. The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
• Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country or state.
• The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country or state.
• Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Danahm has no control over these charges and cannot forecast what they may be.
• When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Danahm’s original delivery estimates.
• It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
• Danahm portrays products as accurately as possible and aims that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on our website reflect those of the actual products.
• Danahm does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Danahm is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
• Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on our website will depend on your device screens’ settings.
• If you received a product that did not have a correct description, you may return the NEW and UNUSED product for a refund. All of Danahm’s products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Danahm disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Danahm website
• You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Danahm arising from any product sold on the Danahm site is the price of the product ordered.
• In no event shall Danahm, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
Marketing use of your Personal Information
• By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Danahm. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
• We do not sell, rent, handover, or trade your data to any unauthorized third party without your permission.
www.danahm.com is owned and operated by Danahm Handmade Jewelry.
Our Offices and Workshops are located in:
If customers have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the policy or any other issues regarding privacy and security, please do not hesitate to contact Danahm representatives here. Danahm reserves the right to make any modifications or adjustments to this policy at any time. Announcement of any changes will be published on this page.