Necklace Fitting Guide
• The chain you select will determine where on your body it will sit, along with the pendant or nameplate.
• Chains are available from 14”to 28” (35.5 to 71.1 cm), this means that your necklace can sit in between your collarbone all the way down to your lower chest area.
• Once you decide where you want your chain to sit, take a string and loop it around your neck. Close the string where you want your chain to sit. Now, simply you can open the string and measure it on a tape measure. Measure it in inches or centimeters. That’s the length of your chain.
• Please note that the lengths of chains on our website does not include the length of the pendants. You can check the product details to see the length of each style of pendants that Danahm offers.
• Most of our pendants range from 0.5”- 2.5” (1.2 to 6.3 cm), so total length of your customized jewelry will be the size of the chain, plus the size of the pendant.
Bracelet Fitting Guide
• The bracelet you select will determine where on your wrist it will sit, along with the nameplate or charm if any.
• Bracelets are available from 5”to 12” (12.7 to 30.4 cm), this means that your bracelet can sit tight or hang little lose on your wrist.
• Once you decide where you want your bracelet to sit, take a strip of paper and loop it around your wrist. Mark where the paper overlaps with a pen or pencil. Now, simply measure the length from the edge of the paper to the mark with a ruler. Measure it in inches or centimeters. That’s the length of your bracelet.
• Or you can use a flexible tape measure just below your wrist bone, where you normally wear your bracelet.
• HINT: We recommend choosing one size up your measured length!
Ring Fitting Guide
• Calculate your exact ring size in few easy steps. What you’ll need: a strip of paper, a ruler, and a pen or pencil.
• Cut a piece of paper into a strip.
• Wrap the strip around the widest part of your finger you would like your customized ring to sit on, closest to your knuckle.
• Using a pen or pencil mark where the strip completes a circle and begin to overlap.
• Measure the strip from the edge to the mark in either millimeters or inches. You can round up if you are unsure.
• Use the below chart to find your ring size, with the length that you just calculated.
• If you have a ring to compare to, you can easily print out our Easy PDF Ring Size Finder and find your exact size using our diagrams.
• Make sure that the fit to page box is unchecked.
• Simply place your ring on the size diagrams until you find the perfect match, then find your size on our size chart. Make sure you double-check the measurements.
Need a Resize?
If you feel that you have ordered wrong ring size. We offer a free ring resizing of your purchased ring within 30 days of the shipping date. Customers are responsible for any related shipping costs.
If you need your ring resized for FREE, please contact Danahm representatives here.