Taking Care of your Jewelry
Every Danahm jewelry is exquisite and should be treated with basic care. To keep your custom jewelry from Danahm looking great, here are a few helpful instructions to keep in mind.
• Put your jewelry on after you do your Hair and Makeup, so basically makeup first and then Accessories.
• Lotions, Perfumes, and Hairsprays have chemicals in them that cause damage to the jewelry.
• Leave the jewelry off when you are in Shower, Pools, and Jacuzzi. Chlorine in the water will hasten the tarnishing process.
• Properly store your jewelry for its prolonged life. It is best to keep each jewelry piece separate so it doesn’t get scratched or tangled up.
• A jewelry box with a soft felt lining is a great idea.
• For cleaning let the jewelry soak in warm water mixed with soft dish detergent for a few minutes. Rinse with clean water and dry with a polishing cloth.
• For Sterling Silver we recommend using an airtight plastic bag to keep the moisture out.
• For Yellow/White/Rose Gold Plated we recommend keeping the jewelry in a soft pouch.